Tuesday, December 22, 2009



AN OFFICIAL NMU PACKER WEEKEND HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY WISH TO AMERICA'S GUEST!

Stroob, Strube Tube, Congo the Mailman, Congo, America's Guest, Marco, Lady Killer, International Man of Mystery, however, you know him, please wish Mark Strube a Happy 41st Birthday today.

Mark recently went through a messy break-up via public postings on Facebook. In case you missed it, it went something like this (I'm not making this up):

  • Strube Post: "When you see my ex-girlfriend, please tell her to give me back my phone, my I-pod, and my camera."
  • Ex-Girlfriend Post: "Stop embarrassing us on Facebook"
  • Random Post: "Give Strube his stuff back!"

Aaah, Strube. It's comforting to us mere mortals to know that even you have girl problems from time-to-time. Thanks and good luck in the Bacardi Cup.

No comments: