Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ANNUAL MESSAGE FROM
COACH BUCK 
Seasons greetings from dah U.P. men! Don't know if you heard but I got in a wreck with the old brown pick-up this year on the road to Gwinn (wasn't that a Willie Nelson song?). Was on my way back from a blueberry picking showdown with Muff Sandona . . . which I won of course!! Anyway, the accdident broke my damn neck, but it didn't break my spirit.

What damn near broke my spirit was MSU's loss to Wisky in the Big Ten Title Game!? Between all the tit blocking and punter flopping I nearly lost my mind. Can't believe Sparty hasn't been the to Rose Bowl since 1987 . . . . the season after I left. No coincidence men, just an observation.

Men, I'm still recuperating so I'm taking a break from delivering the script or the roster this year but I will give a cliche-ridden pre-game pep talk.

Get a pulse in your calf and a pucker in your ass. Pound Green Pound! Smoke Green Smoke! Give me a chance Coach! Coach Me Coach! Confront and Demand. Stay on Load Path. Toss 38 Saginaw for Pete! Put a hat on a hat and pound the bricks.  To Hell with Spain and Remember the Maine! Tippecanoe and Tyler Too!!  But I, much like the beloved - and fictional - Professor Bing, digress.


Remember the NMU Packer Weekend is a part of your fibers and characteristics. It's  part of our common Northeast Wiswconsin/U.P heritage.  . . . . except for the guys from Lower
Michigan, Illinois and Milwaukeee but never mind that now.

What would still unite you if not your desire to still make fun of me??!! Nothing!!! 
So men, get off that goddman non-aggression pact and . . . . . . BLOCK!!!! 

P.S.  In all seriousness, we all wish you the very best and hope you've fully recovered Coach Buck. Looking forward to next year's message.

No comments: