Tuesday, January 4, 2011


SOUND BITES PART DEUX -- FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN
1. "I've worked here two and half years and I've never given anyone my number." Tilted Kilt waitress to Fat Jesus. Ouch!

2. "Get some of that mustard Gregs" and "I think I'm going to get another burger so I can have some more of that mustard." Dalks apparently loves the Uncle Whatever's mustard at Lambeau a little too much.

3. "I'm so good the rest of the year, except when I see you guys!" Bubba.

4. "Dave babe, create a distraction while Bubba and I roll this out the back door" Dennis referring to a 200 pound tree stump on wheels at Ned Kelly's Bar.

5. "No the other passed out guy." Chuck to the entertainer in the Oval Office.

6. "Hey you fu@*ed up. You trusted me." Bubba to Chuck regarding his failed safeguarding of Chuck's ticket.

7. Q: "When's Chip getting here?" A: "I don't know. He's in the hosptial in Manitowoc and Mojo is picking him up."

No comments: