Friday, December 20, 2013




ANNUAL MESSAGE FROM COACH BUCK




Men, I'm going to make this short. I am G2RB BITCHES!  That's right I'm goin to the granddaddy of em all to watch my Spartans beat the tar out of them Stanford snobs just like we beat down UCLA in 56! 

Have fun poundin the bricks of Green Bay this weekend.  Thanks for the roast - I mean tribute - video you guys did.  I'll what? Get you sumbitches back for that one.
 
How am I feelin? Well, like Coach Iz said in his video message cancer picked the wrong guy now!!!  I'm gonna what? Get some muscle in my ass and some pulse in my calf and run what?  34 Lead Base right at cancer's running gears.  Nice.

Don't worry about old Coach Buck.  Just worry about yourself.  You do the playin and I'll do the coachin.  You go to heaven and I'll go to hell! 

Twenty-four years of spinning records and honky tonking in Green Bay, hah?  Impressive. I remember when you were just young pups pissing and shittin all over the house!

I don't know a whole pile, but I know one thing.  Go Cats. Go State. Go Pack. Wait, that's three things . . . .


POUND GREEN POUND!!! 



FOURTH QUARTER FOREVER.

Yours in football and brick sense,

Carl "Buck" Nystrom 

PS - Don't drink like a bunch of sick whores in Titletown. Show some Fourth Quarter Discipline and Wildcat  Pride.

No comments: