Wednesday, December 18, 2013





2012 RECAP  



SIGHTS & SOUNDS
"You can't hang with the big girls and
 the big boys!"

-Fuzzy's buddy  Gwen to Bubba



"Ka- Kaw!  Ka-Kaw!"

-  Electric to me at the "Sradine" Can.  He told me to give him "the signal" when we were ready to go. I asked him what the signal was and this was his reply.


 


"I'm going to write him a letter then."

- Bad Santa to me after a lengthy diatribe about how Laage and Strube should be Co-MVDs because they were the anti-MVD's because they didn't drink very much but still ended up at the hospital.  After being harangued for about 10 minutes and in an effort to change the topic I said,"[i]t's up to Charlie. 
   


Vendor:  "What do you want?"

Bubba:   "Peanuts."

Vendor:  "I got beer." 





What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?

No comments: