Thursday, December 13, 2012


 I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT . . . .











In addition to being the baddest MF to ever come out of Menominee, Michigan, and dominating Bubba at the Iron River Armory in High School Basketball, and being an awesome Single Wing QB for the Maroons, I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM THE  THE OFFCIAL MVD OF NMU PACKER WEEKEND XXIV (-I)!!

"Seriously, I didn't win?  Good. Hey, do I look like Kurt Russell or what?" 
 
"Here I am making new friends!" 
 
"This guy almost died and I still won MVD!"




 "Seriously, I didn't win? This is friggin sweet!!"  





Hey, I guess someone stole my hat. You know me, Hollywood, Mr. Big, I've got that certain something.  I want to thank all of you for your support for my successful MVD campaign.  I think the breath was the clincher!  

Wish I could shake all of your hands, but don't worry I will shake all of your hands multiple times next year and I promise to come up with a new catchprase!
 


No comments: