Tuesday, December 11, 2012


2012 MYSTERY GUEST:  TNT!!

 TNT burst onto the NMU Packerweekend scene much as he did on the gridioron in the fall of 1989.   A sparkplug. Deceptively quick. Always unpredictable.   


He might steal your drink. He might steal your girlfriend.



He might take your kayak for a quick paddle in his ever present varsity jacket.

 He might even commune with the fishes in a fishtank.





  He might even try your Vikings helmet on for size . . .  

"Stew, give me that helmet!"


"See, it looks way sweeter on me."  



Vikings Dude: "Look how I'm dressed and I still think you NMU guys are morons!"


Don't give me the Heisman Viking Dude!

 
He might even look strangely appropriate in a Fair Staff hat. 
 
 
 Either way, he's got the moves, as several of the NMU ladies have told me . . . unsolicited by the way.
 

 TNT, a good man in the bar, in huddle, and on the field of play   Top notch Mystery Guest!!  
 
Great seeing you again Tibs.  Keep on livin. L-I-V-I-N! 
 
 

No comments: