Friday, December 2, 2011


A SPECIAL BIG TEN CHAMPTIONSHIP GAME MESSAGE FROM DAVID WOODERSON

"Suck it Bucky! It's a Sparty at the Moontower."
Alright, alright, alright people . . . There's a fiesta in the making as we speak.  It's a Sparty at the Moontower, by that I mean it's the first ever Big Ten Championship game in Indy  -- Sparty versus Bucky.

It's gonna be the best show since Aerosmith in Houston back in 76.  I hear Sparty's gotta fine crop of freshman girls this year so I gotta go with the Spartan honeys over Bucky's Plumpers.  That's what I love about these college girls man, I keep getting older and they stay the same age.

Just remember, you gotta keep on livin man, L-I-V-I-N.  You gotta  . . . .  .


Hey man, you gotta joint?  It'd be a lot cooler if you did, right Chip?  Peace.

No comments: