Thursday, December 1, 2011

Q AND A: BRET BIELEMA

We sat down with Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema (a former D-Lineman which explains a lot) in advance of Saturday's Big Ten Championship Game. We didn't just talk football, though!Tiny

Q: Coach Bielema, how do you rebound from your prior loss to Michigan State heading into the rematch in the Big Ten Championship Game? 
A: [LOUD FARTING NOISE INTO PHONE] 

bretbong
Q: Coach Bielema?
A: I dunno. You tell me if you're so smart. I didn't major in being a p*ssy, I majored in p*ssy. 


Q: Well, that's why I'm asking you. You're the coach. Wait, did you just-- 
A: Fuckin' right I am. I'm the coach. I piss where I say I'm gonna piss. 


Q: Wait, did you just--
A: [sings in high voice quietly] craaaaaawling iiiin my skiiin...I fuckin' love Linkin Park. You like 'em, or you too cool to rock? 


Q: I'm really trying to go back to that prior statement, you said you piss where you want to piss? What--
A: I extrapotated no such thing from my instatements. You're the one inseminating, not me. 


Q: Wait, I wanna go back and revisit that prior statement. You said, "I majored in p*ssy?"
A: I didn't say that. 


Q: No, wait, it sounded a lot like--
bretwithgun
A: WAX MY TRUCK, BITCH! [/giggles, sips something] 


Q: I'm sorry, Coach. Are you--
A: I'm just kidding with you, man. Go ahead and ask your question. 


Q: So I was going to--
A: I can't help what you hear. All I know is that we're gonna kick ass on Saturday. That's what TwoBeez is about. 


Q: Does that reference your name? I'm confused--
A: No, it references my balls, dipnuts. 


Q: I'm sorry?
A: We have a lot of work to do prior to Saturday and I'm looking forward to it. 


Q: Thanks for joining us, Coach Bielema.
A: WAX MY TRUCK, BITCH! 


Q: Excuse me, but--
A: [LOUD FARTING NOISE] [click!] [/dialtone]

Q.  Good luck on Saturday coach . . . . you're gonna need it against Sparty! 

EDITOR'S NOTE -  I ripped most of this off from a post on everydayshouldbesaturday.com.

No comments: